Crushing It at Your TEDEx Talk with Frank King
- Find the links to apply for a TEDx Talk.
- Discover your “idea worth sharing”.
- Align your message with the specific TEDx Theme.
- Write your title and subtitle.
- Uncover where and when TEDx talks take place
- Perfect your written pitch to the TEDx community.
- Create a compelling video pitch.
- Apply in a way that stands out.
- Videotape your 1-2 minute pitch and put it up on YouTube.
- Rewrite and polish your submission.
You Are Accepted For The Second Round Of Auditions
- Expand your “idea worth spreading” into a compelling 5-minute summary to present to the TEDx selection committee.
- Identify correlating stories.
- Create a compelling call to action.
- Video record your 5-minute audition and review.
- Prepare for, and rock, the 5 to 10-minute Q & A following your audition.
Don’t Panic, As We Will Help You Write Your Complete Tedx Talk.
Turn your idea worth spreading, 5-minute audition, and 10-minute Q and A into your TEDx Talk
- Grab them with your opening and close strong.
- Create TEDx-worthy PowerPoint slides.
- Include numbers and statistics for the left-brain audience members.
- Move the audience emotionally.
- Create your aha! moment.
No refunds. Winners have one-year to take advantage of the donated services won in the auction. Use it or lose it on 7/15/24.